* Added support for D.A.S
* Print Bug (No device #1) fixed.
* Array Control Memory Naming Bug fixed.
* Other Minor bug fixes.
* Support for the DAS Audio
* Minor bug fixes.
* Support for the new DP426
* Gain trim bug fixed.
* Added ability to change
the background color of Device Panels.
* Added support for Funktion One XO4A unit.
* Support for high security Preset files(*.xbl).
* Preset Import Bug Fixed.
* Copy and Paste of Individual
Output channels added.
* Global-ganging option to remain active during memory recalls
* Added support for Martin Audio DX2 unit.
* Preset import from loudspeaker manufactures’ files
increased to 1000 definitions.
* Channel names copied during copy and paste.
*New Global Ganging Set Control added.
* Added new Filter Q/Bandwidth in Octaves Conversion.
*Metering On/Off option added.
*System Mute button disable option added.
*Return to System Monitor Button added on unit control page.
* Array Control reintroduced.
* Minor bug fixes
* Buttons and controls look updated.
* 4 Series compatibility added, including advanced copy and paste intelligence.
* Memory access for storage/recall of Input EQ/XOver/Graphic/All sections of applicable units, on an INDIVIDUAL unit basis as well as global snapshots as in previous versions.
* Support for the DP428 Audio Management System.
* Larger editing screens with improved controls.
* Copy/Paste functions from DP224 to DP226 added.
* Edge dragging along response window to change frequency and gain of filters.
* Right click + Frequency drag to adjust 'Q'
* Right click on response window to change magnitude scale.
* Right click on response window to show phase response
* Right click on device overview to access copy/paste and device properties.
* TCP/IP support for control over a local area network, or via a wireless network using a suitable WLAN - Serial adapter - click here to jump to information about our Walkabout Kit...
* COM port selection now allows up to COM8 for the use of USB to Serial converters on laptops or newer PCs without a serial port.
* Input Memory only scheme bug fix.
* Channel naming mode bugs fix.
* All parameter filter control window option.
* New Memory scheme allowing independant recall/storing/erasing/renaming of Input and Xover memories and number of memories increased to 30.
* Auto requested to save a memory if it has been changed.
* Refresh Button allows software to resync settings to current settings on connected units.
* Units remember their AudioCore device and input/output names.
* Finer Input delay increments, decreased from 1mS to 20uS.
* DP224 16 PEQ input pasting bug fixed.
* Adustable Radio Modem Delay.
* Upload Bug fixed.
* Windows XP recognised.
* Trim Gain control supported.
* Mutes Status not sent on unit window closure.
* Fast switching between AudioCore and SIDD PC.
* RS485 support fixed for Windows ME/2000.
* Supports New DP224 configurations.- 2 way Mono Sub Base plus 4 way with Mono input source.
* Show Control Meter Bug Fix.
* Background Color and Bitmap display.
* Reads latest file versions of Library Manager(V2.30) Including DP224 Presets.
* Added External MIDI input for Remote Memory Recall.
* Fixes to Copy and Paste functions.
* System monitor - Allows the monitoring of all units connected to the system for meter levels and connection status.
* Filter shape in bandwidths - Filters can now be defined in terms of bandwidth as well as 'Q'.
* Smart tipping - Moving the mouse cursor over any of the unit's control blocks will show the current settings for that block.
* Memory Recall in Array control - The first 5 defined memories can now be recalled from within Array control.
* Printouts - Various printout options are available in both numerical and graphical formats.
* Screen layouts remembered - The size and position of all unit windows within the system window is remembered.
* Faster Meters - a more efficient code allows the screen representation of the meters to follow more closely the unit meters, especially on slower computers.
* New DP224 unit control added.
* Global overview - a graphical view of the combined output responses is now available.
General Bug fixes.
* Uploading data from DP200 and DP202's - data can now be uploaded from DP200/202's as well as DP226/224's.
* Enhanced online and system mute indication - a clearer indication of system status (Online / System Mute) and the connected status of individual units.
* Enhanced Online Help (especially F1 help).
* Ghost curves - within the output page of a particular unit, the cross-over response of the other outputs can be seen as a grey curve.
* Recent used file list.